- Closeness to International Airports
- Sabiha Gökçen Airport: 1 hour and 20 min.
- İstanbul Airport: 2 hours.
- Lower prices.
- Secure city life.
- Ranked 28th in the World and ranked 1st in Turkey in 2016 World Livable Cities.
- Various historical places; Capital of Ottomanors, Ancient Greek city, Roman Empire (alot of baths, museums, mosques, bazaars, curches). Even Queen Elizabeth felt the need to visit this mystical city.
- Hot springs and thremal baths.
- Natural places; Located near the Marmara sea (beaches),Mount Uludağ (the ancient Mysian Olympus, towers over it, and has a well-known ski resort), known as green Bursa because of parks and gardens.
For more information visit Wikipedia
Why Doruk Hospital
- Healtcare system for patients safety and healing,
- Joint Commission International (JCI) accreditation and quality service,
- Experienced academic doctors,
- Trained healtcare professionals,
- Excellent hospital comfort,
- High-tech equipment and medical devices,
- Warmly wellcomed system at airports and private transport to the hotel or hospital,
- A system that is with you from your home to the home.
For more information and foto gallery visit Doruk Hospital
Why Turkey (Treatment in Turkey, Visit Turkey)
- International accredited medical education system,
- High quality healthcare system and lower prices,
- Leading country in tourism and health tourism in Europe,
- Neighborhood to Europe, Caucasian countries and Arabian Peninsula,
- Airports associated with european transport network.